Friday 24 August 2012

Card Made With September Kit

 Hi lovely you!
I'm back with yet another card I've made using the September Card Kit from Simon Says Stamps.Love the stamp set!! Actually , their exclusive stamp sets were the main reason why I decided to go for the kits....so please Simon Stamps , don't ever change that : )



Oi gente boa!
Estou aqui de volta com mais um cartao feito usando o card kit da Simon Says Stamps. Adorei os stamps (vou chamar os carimbos assim,pois nao tenho certeza se eh assim que se fala no Brasil...) que vieram no kit!! Para ser sincera, foi por causa desses stamps exclusivos  que eu resolvi entrar nesse kit club.......por isso Simon Stamps, nao mude isso nunquinha ta : )




Let me just tell you this - I had so much fun making this card!! 
I had this stamp set from Hero Arts for ages and I remember buying them because the doggies were too cute. AND I didn't even have Hayley at that time ... But, I knew I would want to make something with them one day.
Today is the Day!



Gente, eu me diverti tanto fazendo esse cartao!!
Eu tenho esse stamp set da Hero Arts jaz faz um tempo e me lembro de ter comprado soh por causa das imagens de cachorrinhos. E eu nem tinha a Hayley naquela epoca....mas, eu sabia que de alguma forma, um dia iria usa-los.
Hoje eh o Dia!






 Card Front backing- I stamped the back of the dog body with the same stamp/patterned paper. Had to hide some details( eyes,tongue) with post it notes and then draw some lines with a black permanent pen to make it look like it is the back.


Parte interna- Eu carimbei a mesma imagem do cachorrinho mas omiti algumas partes (olho,lingua) e preenchi com caneta preta  de tinta permanente para ficar parecido com as costas dele.





                                                          That's how it looks like inside.

                                                                        A parte interna.




I used dimensional adhesive to the heart and to the dog.




Usei adesivo dimensional no coracao e no caozinho.



                                 Little Stickles dots to the star.



                              Bolinhas de Stickles na estrela.
Do you like the hanging star on top of the doggie head?


Voces gostaram da estrela movel em cima da cabecinha do caozinho?

Thanks for visiting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment