Tuesday 21 August 2012

Work Organizer Book

I have made this book a while ago , all using digital kits from the House of Three( unfortunately they are not in business anymore ) and Pink Paislee papers. The binding mechanism is from Tim Holtz and I absolutely love them! Have bought the whole stock in Britain me thinks....
This book is very useful for me because I can carry it in my bag and make notes of all my work and deadlines. 
Let me tell you:- I use it ALL THE TIME!



Fiz esse diario/agenda ha um tempo atras, todinho feito com digital kits da House of Three e papeis da Pink Paislee. O mecanismo que segura os papeis sao do Tim Holtz e eu amoooooo!! Acho q acabei com todo o estoque daqui da Inglaterra..hehe
Esse diario estah sendo muito usado,pois carrego na minha bolsa o tempo todo e faco as anotacoes de pedidos de clientes e deadlines.
Acreditem- Eu uso o tempo todo!


I used gaffer tape from 7 Gyspsies on the binding area for extra durability.












I made my own elasticated band with scraps of fabric and the flower is from House of Three.


Fiz a banda de elastico com pedacos de pano que eu tinha em casa. A flor eh tbm da House of Three.
 Love to make things that have multi purpose  , like the flower here - I hot glued a hair clip and covered the messy bits with a grey circle felt. It's handy to have a flower clip in your handbag all the time.....


Gosto de fazer coisinha que sao versateis , como esta flor por exemplo - colei com hot glue um clip de cabelo e cobri a parte interna com um circulo de feltro. Eh sempre bom ter um clip charmoso dentro da sua bolsa o tempo todo......a gente nunca sabe quando ele vai ser bem util !






And this is the final product. I think it's cute! xx




Gostei muito do resultado!  xx




No comments:

Post a Comment