Wednesday 5 December 2012

Reproducible Christmas Cards

Ok, so I love those fabulous stamps sets/dies combo and decided to make a bunch of embellies with them and then play around on the same type of card base. 
My card base was made using the die from Sizzix Accordion Die, from Karen Burniston (she's great!)
Made a bunch of them!
And after die cutting, stamping, paper piecing, came the fun part- Playing!!
(As if  I did'nt have fun die cutting,stamping and paper piecing ....Oh well, you know what I mean : ))
We crafters have fun in the process right?



Como eu adoro esses sets de stamp/dies, decidi fazer um montao deles e depois brincar em cima de uma mesma base de cartao.
A base do cartao foi feita com Sizzix Accordion Die, da fabulosa Karen Burniston!
Fiz um monte deles.
Depois de cortar,carimbar e colar veio a parte boa - Brincar!!
(Come se cortar,carimbar e colar nao fosse uma delicia....bom, voces sabem do que estou falando nao?)
Afinal, nos artesaos de todos tipos adoramos o processo da coisa,certo?



These are my mass produced Christmas Cards!
-Warning! Lots of pictures-

I hope you like them : )

x





















                                          My favourite! White cardstock looks so great on grey!!








If you are still here, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Have a lovely rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Sonia- thanks for your comments on my blog- you have a fabulous style- really love it! The heart die is an X-cut one just out from DoCrafts. If you check out www.docrafts.co.uk and look at their new Vintage Notes range- this is the filigree heart -
    http://www.docrafts.com/product/Dies--Vintage-Notes--Filigree-Heart/p89132
    You just need to find a nearby stockist. It is beautiful- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keren!! I really appreciate you coming to visit my little blog!
    And thanks for the links.
    Have a blessed week xx

    ReplyDelete