Sunday 24 February 2013

SSS Challenge- Arrow


Hi Friends!!
I love challenges! 
They keep me going on making more and more cards and to exercise the creative part of my brain.
Since February is the month of love,
this is my card for the Simon Says Stamps Challenge 
Use An Arrow


Ola Amigas!
Eu adoro 'challenges'!
Alguns blogs criam challenges para nos apaixonados por papeis e eu acho muito bom para estimular a minha criatividade.
Este e' o meu cartao feito para o Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
Use uma Flecha


The stamps/dies are from Wplus9.

Have a lovely Sunday : )
x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! I love the fabulous design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and take the time to leave me such a sweet comment Melissa!
      Have a lovely day : )

      Delete